My Wizard Ads HowTo Marketing Tips and Resources for Online Entrepreneurs

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Popular Arts and Crafts - New Website with a story

Well I did it... After posting my "learn html the easy way" article this morning, I proceeded to purchase a domain name, set up my hosting, and create a "by hand" website on arts & crafts.

I'm actually quite proud of it. I search out the articles myself (on beads, gift basket making, starting your own home craft business, crafts for kids, macrame and more). No automation was used in creating the website - everything was hand selected by me for me.

When I mentioned earlier today that XSitePro was incredible, I thought I'd prove it... put my money where my mouth is and show you just what can be created in the space of a few hours.

Sure I could have run one automated program after another, but I choose to hunt out true arts and crafts content. I went to the best source for arts & crafts articles, and hand picked the best complimentary products for an arts and crafts website.

So voila! I hope you enjoy visiting it... and seeing just how fantastic XSitePro really is :)

All the best,
Theresa

My Wizard Ads, Online Advertising Co-Op, a true one-stop spot for ezine ad advertising, solo ads, targeted traffic, and more!

Keywords: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home