My Wizard Ads HowTo Marketing Tips and Resources for Online Entrepreneurs

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

How to Make Your Blog Stand Out in a Crowd

This morning right on schedule I received my latest copy of WebPro News. Their most recent writeup explains how "popular" and "influential" blogs differ (and how they are somewhat alike).

To build a popular blog is a challenge at best there are just so many out there. To create a blog of "influence" though should be the goal of all online marketers.

Within Jason Lee Miller's article entitled Finding Influence in Blog Marketing are key points too numerous to cite here. However, one link I'd like to share is his reference to a past article written by Lee Odden. Lee writes:

With so many blogs being created every day, it's a mystery to many bloggers how to make their blog stand out.

He then proceeds to tell you 25 steps/tips to make it happen for yourself. Please take the time to read his article. Just click the title of this post above.

While I've got a few of those 25 tips covered, I can clearly see I've got my work cut out for me! :)

* * * * * * *

Keywords: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home