My Wizard Ads HowTo Marketing Tips and Resources for Online Entrepreneurs

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back Links... Do It Right the First Time and Profit

Today, at the advice of a good friend of mine Jeffrey Greer of EverEnterprise, I headed out to inspect a blog he'd uncovered.

Of course Jeff was right - it's great!

I also discovered a free report available to anyone wanting a copy on the right way to create backlinks that will last and last no matter how much scrutiny your website may come under (and with the right links you want the spiders crawling all over your site again and again!).

I thought I could just give you a copy of it here (it's a pdf), but the author, Charles Heflin of seo2020.com would appreciate a visit directly from you :)

The report, 17 pages of truly worthwhile information on creating effective linking to your website, is located at this seo webpage.

Don't worry, once you've got your copy, Charles does NOT hit you left and right to buy anything from him! Honest, he just gives you the information - no strings attached, nothing else to buy.

Thanks Jeff for sending me in the right direction. And thank you Charles for writing that report. It will help many :)

All the best,
Theresa
My Wizard Ads Ezine Ad Advertising Directory

====================================

Keywords: , ,

Technorati Profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home