My Wizard Ads HowTo Marketing Tips and Resources for Online Entrepreneurs

Monday, July 17, 2006

Marketers Grab This Quick... Fantastic!

When it rains it pours :)

Today I'm just stumbling all over great products and services and websites to enhance every online marketers marketing capabilities.

SeachAutomator - what a great tool. I don't even know where to begin to explain what this will do to help you search out QUICKLY just about anything you can think of... imagine being able to fill your given niche market with precise resources. At the click of a button, tons of really pertient information just falls into your lap.

Here's what another well-known marketer has to say:

Derek Franklin has created the Search Automator, the
hottest software - the power this tool holds is truly
amazìng and will keep me busy for months.

In this information-crazy society, there are a number
of people and businesses whose success largely depends
on information - finding it, consuming it, packaging it,
and/or selling it.


-- S.Kumar

I'm busy on a project with a great friend of mine, and I'm thrilled to pieces! This is going to cut the potential workload in [more than] half!

Everything we could want to find pertinent to our niche, right there at the drop of a hat. Amazing!

... You know what my only complaint is...?

Why oh why didn't I develop something like this first LOL!

Don't Wait! Read All About It and Grab It Up Now!

* * * * *

Keywords: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home