My Wizard Ads HowTo Marketing Tips and Resources for Online Entrepreneurs

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Save the Baby Racoons - You Can Help

Hello again!

My good friend Matzo has asked for your help. She runs a "Coondo" for orphaned baby racoons and other unfortunate wildlife.

Here's an email I received, and I hope you'll find it in your heart to help:

====================

Hi Theresa-

It's me - Matzo. Long time out of touch!

I have been really busy with my Wildlife rehabbing and have set up a Live CoonCam of this year's orphans in the Coondo. This season is absolutely nutso with babies still being born during this time of the season when most are preparing for release!!

At any rate, I am on a mission to sell 1,000 VCD's (these are Video CD's that just start playing the video when you put it in a computer). I'm working on a DVD version of the CoonCam capture footage and live video clips to raise funds to feed these babies. Can you do any kind of promotional help on this? At least go check out the CoonCam and see what you think.

http://www.doryandtheorphans.com/cam.html

Here Fund Raiser Page I set up that will also take you to the CoonCam. I'd like to use this as an entrance page for the CoonCam for the project. Any ideas or helpful advice?

Hope all is well with you & yours!

Blessings,

Matzo
Licensed WI Rehabber

* * * * *

And something I received this morning:

Your timing is great. We had some pretty nasty thunder storms for the past 3 days, and a funnel cloud (tornado) touched down just a few miles from here last night. The damage my Coondo sustained was minimal, but the tarps were all torn loose and just general havoc to clean up and now replace some items. So the CoonCam was offline today!

The storms also brought in a few orphans - one is a baby squirrel that was blown out of a tree. She is about as big as my thumb, has to be fed every 2.5 hours 24/7. Named her Arwyn.

* * * * * *

If you'll just take a moment and click through to the page, the picture is sure to stir you to action and lending a helping hand.

All the best,
Theresa

Keywords: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home